Monday, March 22

March 21 Homestead Autox

It was 6 am when Jimmy and I met at the shop to pull the car out and load everything in the back of the truck.
We grabbed the Jack, Jackstands, a bag of tools and race tires before hooking the car up to the truck for the hour long flat tow to Homestead Speedway.



We watched the sun come up on our drive down the turnpike.


Once we arrived, we both registered as drivers, and prepped the car for inspection.Both our front tires were already corded, but luckily the inspector didn't notice.


What a blast! I love driving this beast around the track!


Another one of our e30 buddies was there competing with his track rat.


We each got 5 runs.


Once the dust settled, I missed first place by a tenth of a second


In the end, it was a super fun Sunday, spent doing what I wish I could do every day.


Videos:













No comments: