Tuesday, February 15

Freaking Awesome!

Our car is on the cover of the April issue of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine!



Jimmy had been trying to convince me to do the Warsteiner theme for over a year before the 2010 event! I finally agreed, and I'm glad we did it! This project has been a blast, 4 years in the making, with the final goal of not only being in the magazine being on the COVER!!! Thanks to all the guys at GRM! It has been great working with my Jimmy, we have met so many cool people in the process. Thanks to all the locals who come out and help! Jay, Bartley, John, Jason, Ben, Brian! You guys have all been a part of this project in your own way! Thank you, most importantly to my beautiful wife Christina, who has always supported me in everything I do. I love you baby.

No comments: